BikeSource locations in Clintonvillle, Dublin, and Westerville are preparing to offer a number of fantastic free clinics to cover a number of very important bicycling topics. The clinics start in February and go through the spring, so there are lots of opportunities for everyone to get to one of these classes.
Did we mention they're FREE?
- Tire Changing Clinic
- Bikes Need Love, Too! - basic maintenance for all bike owners.
- Training for Your Big Ride - preparing for some of those huge rides, no matter what the distance!
- No-Nonsense Nutrition - making sense of the confusing world of nutrition products.
- Tri Bike Clinic - especially for you triathletes, how to keep your tri bike in good maintenance condition for your racing season.
- Mountain Bike Clinic - maintenance and care of your pet mountain bike.
All these clinics start at 8:15 pm and will be offered at different times at the various locations: here's the schedule of clinics.
I'm particularly interested in the maintenance clinic. My knowledge of that stuff isn't up to snuff and I'm planning to be a part of that one at some point.
If you know of other such clinics and class offerings around the city for cycling, please comment below and we'll get these posted for you!
People, not speed.